Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Travels Continue

As the summer rolls on, so do the travels.  The family gathered together in Tulsa for the weekend for a little
 R & R (yes, I've had plenty of that lately).  My aunt and uncle's mini resort backyard is now complete with a pool, deck, and fancy lighting which made for a good time catching rays. 

When you get my family together there is definitely not a shortage of game playing!  We played a few rousing hands of cards and then the faithful, 'Apples to Apples'.  I knew I was in for a treat when my Papa leaned over, showed me his card and asked, "Who is this?" ....try explaining Bart Simpson to someone.  Hilarious.

I think we could have set a world record for largest table used to play games....

Notice the yard stick used to get cards across the table


Some satisfied game players!


Another inventive idea...an easy to pass "Draw & Discard" bowl

Even Bobby  got in on some games

 Hope you all enjoy your last week of July!  (Saying that leaves a terribly, nasty taste in my mouth)

No comments:

Post a Comment