Monday, December 3, 2012

The Lost Shall Be Found

Some could say I've been "lost" as far as the blogging world is concerned.  Others might say I've been far too busy lazy and have seen blogging as a major burden lately.  There are a number of things that could be documented:  Thanksgiving, KC shopping rendezvous with the fam, my current addiction to the television show Prison Break, or my putting off finishing starting the project for my master's class due next week. 

So....what fascinating event wins out to be the first thing posted in the last month?

Two words: Gingerbread House.



Allegedly the house sticks together via frosting...we resulted to a hot glue gun

Mom's love for decorating paid off when she spent an extra hour jazzing up the house.

Final product
 December has come which usually means I'm primed and ready for Starbuck's Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and Christmas music blaring every time I'm in the car.  However, this crazy nice weather is throwing me off here.  And the fact that the fam is headed for Hawaii in less than two weeks might also be throwing me off this month.  Jana's husband, Matt, has tournaments there for his basketball team, so of course we've all decided to join the fun and support the team.  Bronzing on a beach in the middle of December doesn't sound half bad either.  Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment