Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring Time Phone Dump

Just when I've thought Spring was going to show her sweet, warm little face we've continued to have us some dang cold days.  And apparently Tuesday is dipping back to the 40's.  I know folks, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  I don't think anyone is ready for warmer weather than me, and that is why I'm pumped to say T-minus 17 days to board my plane and head to the Bahamas.  What? You're tired of me bragging about this...ok then, on with the random picture dump. 

Enjoying nice weather Easter weekend
Mom & Dad making a great Easter lunch
We celebrated my birthday early and mom used festive wrapping paper to go along with my cruise :) 
A new luggage set! Very exciting! 
Maybe the next you hear from me I'll be golden bronze and sharing pictures from the beach!  

No comments:

Post a Comment