Thursday, November 10, 2011

One of those days...



This about sums it up....It was one of those days where numerous times throughout the day I ask myself, "Why on earth do I teach crazy, hormonal 12 year-olds? I mean really, some days I truly feel like I'm on a battle-field just trying to put out one fire after another.

"Johnny, sit down"...."Suzie, look up here"... "Billy, stop talking"... "Mary, put that away"..."Billy, stop talking"..."Sally, give me that"..."Billy stop talking"..."Timmy, do not make that high-pitched, blood-curdling, scream at the top of your lungs sound because you lost the game ever. again. (True story)

Seriously, today seemed much crazier than the day after Halloween when I thought they'd be all hyped up on candy. 
This is when I go to my happy place (a nice, warm beach) and tell myself 8 days till Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment