Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What a Blur...

has me feeling like the last week and a half has simply been a blur!  We've had trainings, inservices, building and district meetings, work days, and "Meet the teacher Night".  Those squirly sweet seventh graders will be back on Thursday and I'm feeling ready.  Now if only I can cut the yawning and kick the caffeine headaches I get due to my withdrawal from Sonic Happy Hour every afternoon.....
Check out what I did with my school library!  Last year was the first time I had one and it sat in the back corner of the room lookin like this-
This year I moved my desk to the back corner and brought the library to the front and added another beanbag and a rug!
Hope to have it get more use this year.  This may be the last you hear of me for a bit with school and classes going on.  And can I just say, when the heck did August come?? Football practices and fall decorations at Hobby Lobby, crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment