Saturday, May 18, 2013

Birthday Month!

May is a big birthday month for the Sauder family (and everyone else it seems).  I feel like all 135 of my students have celebrated a birthday in the last 3 weeks. Speaking of students....3.5 days till summer time. :)

Back to birthdays--We celebrated some big ones a few weeks ago.  Cadertot turned 3, I turned  26, and Grandma Sauder turned 93 all within about a week of each other.

I bet you can't guess who had the Spiderman party out of the three of us??


It was so fun to see a mass of kids all under the age of 6 in a bounce house and running around Cade's house for his big celebration.  Complete with fruit snacks and juice boxes.


Grandma Sauder and I are 1 day (and 67 years) apart.  It's always fun to get to celebrate with her.  I probably celebrated what might be my most memorable birthday ever on a beach in the Bahamas.  (A blog post with the details to come).

Grandma Sauder got to make the trip to KC for all the celebrating and she and Reesie had some bonding time.

Isn't Reese just the cutest thing ever?!

Next time you hear from me I just might be writing in my pj's in the middle of the day, just because I can.  Sweet summer time.  Look forward to all things cruise related. 

No comments:

Post a Comment