Sunday, October 23, 2011

Voilà!

Below are some pictures of my finished dessert cupcake plate from Color Me Mine.  I must say, this is probably one of the best outcomes for any kind of artsy project for me. 

Here it is being put to good use as it holds my Halloween treat of chocolate covered pretzels...thanks, Mom!  (And no, I don't think you are ever too old to receive goody bags from your parents for various holidays.)


 In addition to pretzels, I also got cute purple, fleece "Boo" socks, caramel popcorn, and a headband my mom and The Kid made.  In the past I've been known to receive anything from a full fleece matching pajama set to cute jewelry.  I think I've already mentioned I have the best ever mom. Time for me to sit and eat pretzels off my cute plate!  If anyone has a birthday coming up, let me know and I'll serve you up something yummy on the "birthday" plate. (something store bought, I'm sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment