Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Special Spot for Cader-Tot

I was able to spend a few days in Olathe with Cade and Reese while Jana and Matt had some time away in Chicago. I left with a smile on my face as Cader just keeps getting more and more fun, and a much greater appreciation for all the hard work Jana puts in to be a great mommy! Wow...two little ones keep you busy!

Reese is such a good baby, so chill and go with the flow.  (A necessity to keep track of crazy Cade) I'll have to be better about documenting cute pics of her when I go back for a visit this next week.  I got home to realize I really only had shots of Cade and I....he's just so easy to play with right now.  I recently had to choose from a list of prompts to write a paper for one of my masters classes and I chose "something that makes you laugh" and wrote about Cade.  He gave me plenty of material to work with.  Maybe I'll save the paper and read it to him at his graduation or something.  Although I'm sure girls appreciate that sort of thing more than boys.  (I have no idea why this is showing up in white...)

On with the pics....

Playing with his new doctor set.  Maybe this is a foreshadow for his future??
Time for my shot.
After playing in our "tent"
My heart will always have a special spot for sweet little Cader-tot!  Looking forward to more tent-making and "doctor checkups" in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking on the task of keeping these two company (oh yes, and fed and bathed and all) so we could go to Chicago.
    I have that same problem...I find that I don't take hardly any pictures of sweet Reese!

    ReplyDelete