Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday!

To the greatest lady ever....my mom.  You are a woman of great class and sophistication.  Thanks for being such a great listener, advice giver, craft partner, and closet sharer.  You've got the best taste of any mom I know; I'm getting all kinds of compliments on those gold sandals of yours! :)  You always keep that "Sauder store" stocked for me to browse and take yummy stuff back home, and despite what we might say, Question Queen and Polly Planner are always appreciated.

 

You are a wonderful example of a loving wife and g-mom and such a woman of God.  Thanks for the example you set with your life.  But most of all, thanks for being a great friend.  I love spending time with you!  Hope this year is the best one yet!  



No comments:

Post a Comment