Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Motivation


mo·ti·va·tion

  [moh-tuh-vey-shuhn]  Show IPA
noun
1.
the act or an instance of motivatingor providing with a reason to act in a certain way. motive, inspiration, inducement,cause, impetus.

Antonyms: Gentry Sauder

Oh what?! Your version doesn't have that last antonym?  I sure as heck could use some inspiration or motivation to do much of anything besides curl up in sweats and watch things on my DVR.  And by things I really mean The Bachelor.  I'll admit it...I'm completely hooked this season.  And let's just say that this last one where he went and kicked off Des was a real bummer for me.  He's got three randos left if you ask me. 

In other news, the lack of motivation is largely in part to this lovely treat awaiting me...

Yes, some genius teacher thought it'd be a great idea to assign an essay.
I suppose this would not be the opportune time to gloat that I technically could work on these tomorrow while I enjoy my snow day?? (Curled up in sweats with my shows on, of course)  You should have heard my classroom when they announced that there would be no school tomorrow....shouts of joy...and the students were pretty excited too. :)

I spent this past weekend visiting my cruising buddies Tax season is in full swing which meant I saw the dynamic duo in action. 

Working hard at the office


When he's not busy crunching numbers, you can find him perfecting one of his best known talents...the "crink your neck while sleeping and still holding on to the TV remote" move. 
 My grandma is knitting me a scarf there!  That would be one of her best known talents.  Check out the super cute gloves she sent me home with:


Notice the adorable bows on them.  Hope you all stay safe and warm out there--so much for my bragging on Groundhog Phil and his lovely warm weather prediction.  But a snow day? Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment