Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This post is about all things green!  It's been a fun weekend of festively celebrating St. Patty's Day with lots of yummy treats.  Now, most people might blog about their own creative endeavors; however, allow me to brag on my oh-so-creative friends who make up for my lack of creativity.  Some could say I'm green with envy, but I'm simply embracing the fact that I will likely never be the pinterest pro, so I'll live through others' creative juices.

My small group got together on Friday & Carlee brought this yummy Lime Bunt Cake 
Jessica and I went to a party last night and she made these super cute Leprechaun Hats out of marshmallows and cookies.  A friend, Kayla, made the cute cupcakes!
We took advantage of the super cute photo booth!
I tried to be festive and wear these shamrock earrings , but ended up losing one somewhere between my car ride and getting inside, so my single ounce of festivity flopped.

Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday afternoon!  I'm officially on Spring Break and couldn't be happier :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment