Monday, July 8, 2013

Cute Kids and Crafts

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.  My niece and nephew are the cutest darned kids ever.  (Of course that will reign true until I have my own).  I got to spend some time with them a few weekends ago in GB and have these precious pictures to share with you all.

What's a weekend without fort making, bubbles, and watering flowers?
Oh sweet Reesie girl
Cader-tot is becoming such a big boy!
What's a stay in GB without a craft project with mom!  She whipped up a case for my sunglasses in no time.


Then we got into the refurbishing business and turned a drab chalkboard into fab.  Have I mentioned how talented my mom is??

 In other news...we're moving to the east side this weekend, which means our house is full of bare walls and boxes.  And today marks the first day of my LAST master's class!  Wahoo!  Light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment