Sunday, December 18, 2011

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"


Merry Christmas from the BP!
Reasons why I love this time of year:
-Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks (if you haven't tried some, get some...I've had two in one day even)
-Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate in a Christmas mug at home
-Enjoying time in my sweats or fleece penguin pj's on the couch watching Christmas movies
-Christmas Music!! I highly recommend Michael Buble's new Christmas CD...even my 12 yr old students love him.
-Wrapping Christmas presents
-The movie Christmas Vacation....love it!
-Fleece slippers
-Looking at Christmas lights (for all family readers out there, I do enjoy this, just not in swirly neighborhoods, packed 10 in a van, for 30 minutes...I DO get car sick)
-Receiving Christmas cards (Thanks Jana, Lauren, and Libby...others, feel free to join the movement)
-Anticipating snow days (I'll give that some time)
-And the true reason to celebrate; the birth of or our Savior

Time to get back to watching Polar Express and sipping hot chocolate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment