Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Recap

Christmas break is winding down and it's going to take a bulldozer to get me out of bed for work this week.  I went into the break with the goal of not getting my days and nights turned around and then Jana and Matt introduced me to Castle, the best show ever.  I watched the entire Season One and Two in an eight day time period.  I would say that's being very productive with my time.  And don't worry, I've already ordered Season Three off of Amazon for a very reasonable price and two day shipping.  So consider me on my couch every evening from Wednesday on watching Detective Kate Beckett and Richard Castle solving all of New York's homicides. 

Ok...I promise this post was originally supposed to be about Christmas.  Sorry for the brief commercial.  I'm going to let the pictures do all the talking, but know that there was plenty of food, sleep, wearing of sweats, family games, hot chocolate from the push of a button (parents' Keurig was awesome), watching Christmas movies, looking at Christmas lights (yes, I was feeling a bit car sick) and so on.


The ingredients for a day of baking.

Jana and her snowman baby bump :)

Cade showing us how smart he is

game night

Christmas Eve brunch

GIRL gifts :)

The girls with all of our new boots.

My mom's decor at its finest

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and your 2012 is off to a great start!    

No comments:

Post a Comment