Saturday, January 21, 2012

So Much Cooler Online

There are a lot of good things in life...diet dr. pepper, sleeping in on Saturdays, watching Season 3 of Castle (believe it or not, I haven't been totally glued to that like I thought I would).  And then there are a select few things in life that are absolutely great!  I was able to enjoy one of those great things this past weekend.  Feast your eyes on this guy:


Mr. Brad Paisley himself
My dad's company got tickets to his concert for their Christmas party and I was able to join in on the fun!  I went to his concert when he opened for Intrust two years ago and I think he was even better than last time! 

American Idol winner, Scotty McCreery

And The Band Perry

were his opening acts.  Can't go wrong there.  Scotty is just so young and cute and TBP have a handful of great songs out right now.  My all time favorite being All Your Life.  I think I could listen to this song all day long.  Minus their crazy/bad hair, they were very entertaining.  Back to the main event.....

We had great seats and were in a fun section that enjoyed standing up and joining in on the fun.  Brad (who will now be referred to as Hottie Cowboy) had great big screens behind him displaying all kinds of fun videos and graphics.  He is by far the most entertaining person I've ever seen in concert, and I feel like I've gone to a decent number of concerts.  Enjoy the pics.


Carrie Underwood was on a screen for their song together and she looked so life-like!
Nothing like good country music to get ya out of your seat, swaying back and forth with a crowd of thousands of strangers.  Until next time, Hottie Cowboy!  Pics of the new place coming very soon!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment