Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dinner at the BP

As previously mentioned in my About Me post, making meals is not really my thing.  Now don't get me wrong, I've got my staple, go-to items (Chicken Enchiladas, spaghetti, frozen dinners, sandwiches) What? Those last two don't count?? So meal planning is reason #4,599 why living with three other girls is so great!  There have been a few several times when I've had the glorious privilege of walking downstairs to hear that someone else has made something oh-so tasty that contained ingredients I've never even heard of, let alone would think to buy and then have a lifetime supply of.  Tell me you know what I mean...I've contemplated buying poppy seeds more than once, but can never get myself to spend $4.50 on something that I'll probably never use after the one time I make poppy seed chicken.

Anyway, long story short, I usually have the least to offer when it comes to food or meals around here (I remind them that I supply the comic relief) However, the tables turned tonight.....

Meet Jessica, a great friend and fellow BP resident.  She has allowed me to mooch off of her meals numerous times, but with both of us being gone so much this summer, when dinner time rolled around this is what we could come up with.


Feast your eyes on some hamburger meat dipped in BBQ sauce, BBQ chips and four month old pita chips. Yum :)  If you're in the neighborhood, drop in and join us for a well-balanced and nutrional meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment