Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer Plans Cont.

Remember when my biggest summer plans were this? Don't get me wrong, that's still the plan.  I'll now just be reading a textbook instead of the newest New York Time's Best Seller.  Yep, I'm going back to school for my masters.  Here's my proof-

In case you can't read the 12 point font, it says I've been granted full admission into Baker University's Master of Arts in Education program.  AKA....I'm getting ready to spend big bucks on grad school for the  next year and a half.  And I'm totally excited.  Yep, sure sign of becoming old and lame.  First class starts in less than two weeks and I feel like a giddy little school girl who wants to pick out her clothes and take a "first day of school" picture on the porch.  (Yes, a Sauder family tradition)  Ask me my excitement level in a month...we'll see.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed Gench...I have zero desire to ever go back to school!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy! We'll see how motivated I remain through it. :)

      Delete