Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zoobilee

If you've checked out Jana's blog lately, you'll see that Cader has been a regular at the zoo.  While G-Mom and Papa have him for a few days, entertainment for this little guy has not been cut short.  What's better then a trip to the zoo and a stop at Shepler's Western Wear for Papa to try on cowboy boots?  I can't think of anything.  Oh wait, a Sonic happy hour drink...we did that too.  (I've officially hit full summer mode where I eat ice cream very regularly and my car heads to Sonic happy hour on auto-pilot.)

Sidenote- I have the best job in the world.

Enjoy the pics of our fun-filled day!

A pre-zoo lunch stop for "chicken & fries"


Checking out the giraffes

I've never seen the lions this close before.  Cade was mesmorized.

The Rainforest, where we weren't convinced that animals were even in there.

Cade is really the cutest kid ever! And the smartest, funniest, craziest little boy on the planet.  Aunt Gentry doesn't sound biased at all, right?  Now of course all of that holds true until I have my own kids.  But Cade's really set the bar high for the family...man.

No comments:

Post a Comment