Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Summer Plans

Come May 24th if you were to stop by my house you'd find me doing something along the lines of this....



Sorry, please tilt your head to the right.  Couldn't get it figured out.
Now, of course I'll be outside catching some rays, but you get the point.  I'm relaxing in my new early birthday present that my mom and I picked up last time she was in town.  The good thing about early birthday gifts is that you get to enjoy them for longer.  I've already spent several days out on our back patio reading in this bad boy and my birthday is still  15 days away.  (hint, hint)  These lounge chairs are the big rave right now.  Every store I go to has their own version of them and various prices.  We spotted our deal at Wal-Mart of all places!  Complete with comfy pillow. Here's to some relaxing days full of rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment