Friday, April 13, 2012

The Voice

For the past couple of months Monday nights around our place have been filled with sitting around the TV watching The Voice.  Now don't get me started on Christina's bleach blonde hair and risque outfit choices, instead let's talk about my favorite coach, Mr. Adam Levine. 

First of all, I'm not a fan of how the show has dragged on forever and there is plenty of unnecessary banter between the judges, but they're finally starting to give people the boot and get things moving.  I've even been ok with the people they've kept.  Except for crazy rocker Juliet Simms who everyone loves and I can't stand.  But back to why Adam Levin is my favorite coach.  Look at the guy.  I've decided he's my "bad boy" (bb) crush.  I'm not usually one for tattoos, especially huge ones covering the arms, but somehow I'm highly satisfied with bb's.  On the show, he seems to be the judge with the most sincere comments to not only his team members, but all contestants.  He also comes across as having the most musical knowledge (aside from Christina possibly) and does a good job of encouraging the singers.  Now don't get me wrong, I'd venture to guess he and I have some differing views and opinions on a lot of things about life, but as far as the show goes he's convinced me I'd want to be on Team Adam, hands down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment